Research assistant positions
We are currently searching for a research assistant for the DFG project “Multi-modal and Language Technology Based Post-Editing Support for Machine Translation”. For more information regarding the project, please visit http://mmpe.dfki.de.
Support us in building a multi-modal computer-aided translation (CAT) environment.
- Experience in web development, in particular using Angular, as the translation environment will be built using these technologies.
- Read this paper, as the findings of this elicitation study is what you will be implementing.
How to apply:
Please send me an email with the following pieces of information (if you do not answer every point, your application will not be considered):
- The amount of hours you would like to work per week
- A short motivational statement why this topic is interesting for you
- A summary why you be a good fit for this topic
- Your transcript of records
Internships for the Practical Phase in the Mediainformatics major