Gamification & Game Studies (Advanced Lecture)
This advanced lecture (3 ECTS) will present and discuss systems that use game design ideas with a focus on Gamification. We pursue the following goals:
- Sharpening the understanding on what you can do with ideas from game design beyond board and video games.
- Providing you with an overview of game-related research areas in human computer interaction by presenting notable examples.
- The lecture’s focus on gamification will teach you about aspects to consider if you want to create gameful systems.
We recommend that you have passed the Human Computer Interaction core lecture, if you plan to attend to this lecture.
Important Information (Update: 03.04)
- Exam: Monday, 7 September 2020, 12-2pm (in E1.3 HS001). You need to pass this exam to get a certificate for the course. All lectures are relevant for the exam.
- There will be no re-exam, no exercises and no exercise groups (but you will see examples of exam tasks in the lectures).
- All further information are provided in the CMS (i.e., we will not update this page again). You can find the lecture here.
Dr. Pascal Lessel
Prof. Dr. Antonio Krüger