Research InterestsVirtual RealityUbiquitous ComputingMixed realityInternet of ThingsHuman FactorsHaptic Interaction in Virtual EnvironmentsFabrication
- WS 2018/2019: Sensing Virtual Reality: Practical Seminar on Dynamic Passive Haptics
- WS 2017/2018: Making Virtual and Augmented Reality great again!
- FamilyFlower - an Artificial Flower to foster Distant Family Connections (Bachelor)
- Understanding Autonomous Device Behavior in a Social Internet of Things environment through Personality Traits (Master)
- Look at those hands, are they small hands? (Master)
- Tangible Gamification (Master, collaboration with Max Altmeyer)
- A Dynamic Passive Haptic Feedback Device for Texture Interaction in VR (bachelor)