Research InterestsVirtual RealityMixed realityAugmented RealityHaptic FeedbackHaptic Interaction in Virtual EnvironmentsRedirection Techniques3D User InterfacesVisualization
- Software Campus Project ViRUX
- Proseminar: Einführung in 3D User Interfaces
- Seminar: Virtual Reality: Theory & Practice
Open B.Sc. / M.Sc. Thesis Topics
If you are interested in doing a Bachelor's or Master's thesis in my area of interest, feel free to contact me.
I am also open to topic suggestions related to these areas.
- Topic: Climbing in Virtual Reality on a Physical Climbing Wall (Bachelor)
- Topic: Head-Mounted Augmented Reality Productlens for Retail Shopping (Bachelor)
Involving VR Bystanders
- A Projection-Based Interface to Involve Semi-Immersed Users in Substitutional Realities
Immersive VR Notifications
- Immersive Notification Framework: Adaptive & Plausible Notifications in Virtual Reality
Dynamic Passive Haptic Feedback
- Shifty - A Weight-Shifting Dynamic Passive Haptic Proxy
Passive Haptic Feedback